Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A Taste of Liberia


Well, the trip was of course great and I have much to share! Pictures to show, stories to tell, testimony to give of God’s faithfulness. I am so thankful for the experience and pray that I will be able to find the words to adequately describe it.  I will write about it all soon, but wanted to go ahead and share some of the pictures for those who have been waiting. If you click on each collage it will show you a larger version.
Posted by Picasa

These are a few pictures of the landscape, of the place we stayed, and of some of the "ways of life."
Posted by Picasa

These are a few pictures of the people, and of Larry and I at work. I especially love pictures of the kids:)
Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa
I love my team:)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Deedee, we are so glad that you are home safe & sound. Your pictures are awesome. Hope we get to hear about some of your experiences, while they are still fresh. I know it was life changing and that you were used in a mighty way.
Love,
Beverly